Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Koly,

     I know that it's pretty tough being forced to marry somebody that you haven't even met before, and getting married at such a young age. The worst part is to let go of your family and go live with Mehta family. They don't seem to like you, but your new sister seems to like your company! It was a smart move to hide your silver earrings in the brick wall so Ms. Mehta or anyone else in the house of secrets know. I think was a smart choice choosing not to trust anyone in the new house because I surley don't trust people I barley met. I'm sure your family loves you very much, and I too would want to go back to my family without even caring about the dishonor that I'd bring to the family. "...but I didn't see how i could live there for the rest olf my life." Hang in there, Koly. I'm sure you'll make the best out of every situation and if they play dirty, you fight back because I know that no one in the right mind would want someone else telling them what to do; especially a strong girl like you.

Sincerely,
Han



No comments:

Post a Comment